The hottest Halloween contact lenses are ready and waiting
If you’ve been living under a rock, then you may not know how the top Halloween contact lenses in Australia are going through the roof.
These are the scarily sensational, most fun loving things going around.
You can freak out friends and family in the best jaw-dropping way. You are not allowed to frighten strangers and children which is noted on the package when you order them* (at least, it kinda should have a warning because, well, wetting yourself is not enjoyable and then there’s the kids reaction too!)
One thing’s for certain, with the best in quality Halloween lenses working for you, there’s no chance in hell you are gonna look anything but freakily fabulous.
How to know you’ve got the top Halloween lenses
There’s no need to go ‘Boo Hoo’ when you can be scaring everyone in a fun way.
The thing to remember about buying Halloween contacts is that they need to be good quality from a legit supplier AND also look like the definition of awesomeness.
How do you know if they are quality lenses?
Here’s a little list of points to go through before you add anything to your shopping cart or part with your hard earned money.
- Water content – this is pretty huge in the importance stakes. If you’ve ever had dry eyes or something in your eye that causes irritation, you know how annoying and painful it can be. If you don’t get Halloween lenses that have at least a 40% water content.
- Breathability – believe it or not, your eyes need air to ‘breathe’ and stay healthy. Cheap and nasty lenses can block the outer layer of your eyes from getting oxygen. We are talking about serious problems like swelling of the eyes and that is the last thing you need.
- Clear view – Quality coloured and Halloween contact lenses will still allow you to see properly. If they block your vision or hurt your eyes, then put them in the round file marked ‘garbage’. (That’s probably what they are).
Your eyes and vision is not something to play around with.
Halloween lenses are supposed to be truckloads of fun, not a ticket to the hospital.
The Halloween contact lenses Australia was crying out for
You can say what you want about how Halloween never used to be a big thing Down Under. Well, wake up and smell the pumpkins because now it is a serious calendar event!
The whole idea that everything is becoming Americanised might be kind of true but the thing is that having fun shouldn’t be something to shun. (Oooh, bustin’ a rhyme to make a point big time).
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you would’ve noticed that Halloween in Australia is just getting bigger and better every year. The whole fun of dressing up and decking yourself out in a seriously haunting look is just too good an opportunity to pass up.
What’s are the key ingredients to pulling off the awesomest outfit?
You don’t need a long list to get you thinking about how to get your Halloween outfit rocking.
The big things to remember are;
- Plan It – make sure you’ve got the time to choose the right outfit for you and to put it all together. A rushed job is a crushed job and you want to look sensational not second rate.
- Check It – don’t make the mistake of thinking you can do wonders if you haven’t got the resources or it’s too far out of your skill set. Ask a close friend for their honest opinion and if they tell you that the Harley Quinn costume won’t work for you – listen – then come up with something that will work.
- Make It – this is when you need to put the whole she-bang together and that takes patience and attention to detail. Any last minute changes should be kept to a minimum or you are at risk of hitting the panic button and doing something silly. (Red cake dye for blood? Really?)
The most important and special secret ingredient is getting the right Halloween contact lenses.
If you’ve worn them before, then you will know what a huuuuge difference they can make to any Halloween costume or Fancy Dress outfit.
Put it this way, if there are three vampires at the party and one has bloodshot eyes, who are you going to remember?
If you haven’t worn Halloween lenses before, then you are going to have so much fun. Just try to stop yourself from freaking yourself out when you see your Halloween eyes looking back at you.
Where do you find the best Halloween contacts around?
Your Halloween look is all sorted
Don’t waste your time and money with anything but the best in Halloween lenses. Head straight to place with the ultimate in coloured contacts – that’s MesmerEyez.
You get the top range of Halloween, Cosplay and Natural coloured lenses at your fingertips AND they send your fabulous contacts straight to you, wherever you are - Australia wide!
For your next Halloween or Fancy Dress party, you can head out looking good or looking great. To make a great outfit that looks amazeballs, get your coloured lenses from the best in the business.
You can have the magic working for you whenever you want.
It’s time to shine. It’s time to Mesmereyez.
The top coloured lenses are all yours - 24/7.