There’s a special look only Snow Beast Halloween contact lenses can give you
Want to rock the next Halloween or fancy dress party? The guaranteed way to send chills down the spine is wearing a pair of Snow Beast Halloween contact lenses.
If you want a reaction, then Snow Beast are your ticket to being a roaring success.
You might need to think about buying some noise reduction headphones because you will be making everyone scream and shriek in fright. Might even need to bring some paper towels along because you’re going to see some people wetting themselves – and maybe not from laughter.
Hey! Don’t say you weren’t warned.
If you really want to go chockablock with the shock factor then try this party trick (but not on old people, anyone with a heart condition, little kids or those who ‘really don’t like to be scared’).
The Best Party Trick in Snow Beast Halloween contact lenses
It takes a bit of patience and a bit of acting skills but you can do it if you follow these easy steps:
- Pop in your pair of Snow Beast Halloween contact lenses (Big Durrrh!! You aren’t going for Baby Blue here, geez)
- Practise a soft, low growl
- Then do a sharp, snappy Rahhhr! (it’s gotta sound like a beast not the little dog from next door)
- Now put it all together – close your eyes, go with low growl first, then as it builds you flash open your eyes with the sound of your beastly cry – Rahhhr!
It helps to practise a few times in the mirror and you can work out how long to hold the growl before unleashing the beast.
Then you’re all set with your new set of Snow Beast lenses and you can ‘choose your next victim’ of the Snow Beast Party Trick.
Remember to close your eyes before they’ve seen your great Halloween look or the beast is out of the bag. It’s a good idea to milk that growl for all it’s worth and really burst those eyes wide open to exaggerate how big your Snow Beast eyes really are.
Make a bit of Halloween Magic whenever you dress up
There’s something special about dressing up and going all out with the outfit.
No-one likes to see someone at a Halloween party or fancy dress who has gone half-arsed about it.
You know the type of outfits:
- A sombrero and a big fake moustache – Oh great Mexican outfit amigo!
- A set of plastic fangs and slicked back hair – Really stuck your neck out there Dracula!
- Ripped jeans and shirt with some talcum powder on the face – Slept at a mate’s place Darren?
Oh! You’re supposed to be a Zombie! Yeah, of course…
- A blonde wig and a chest that’s about to burst – Dolly Parton? Marilyn Monroe? WAY! That’s - Who Are You? Not the question you want to be asked at any Fancy Dress or Halloween party.
That’s why you can really take a great pair of Halloween or Cosplay coloured lenses and go for it. They can even help you come up with a killer outfit and not waddling along as a lame duck.
Where do you find the best Halloween contact lenses Australia has on offer?
It’s time to MesmerEyez everyone
Don’t waste your time with anything but the best of the best in the cooooolest colour lenses.
Whether you want to scare the pants off other fancy dress party guests in your new Snow Beast Halloween contact lenses or some wicked Blind Bloodshot Drops lenses, you have it all waiting for you.
Maybe you just want to captivate an entire room in some of the most gorgeous natural lenses there are. Well, they’re here too.
MesmerEyez has a fantastic range that goes on and on with winning looks.
The best brands and EU quality certified, with the bonus that MesmerEyez deliver anywhere – Australia wide!
MesmerEyez – look freakin’ amazing whenever you want