Halloween is almost here.
With the incoming spooky season, there's no better reason to play a prank on your friends.
Here are the best ways to convince someone you’re a vampire.
How to convince someone you’re a vampire
If you really want to know how to play a vampire convincingly - you have to commit to some lifestyle changes.
- start carrying an umbrella around and avoid sunlight as much as possible
bonus points: become completely nocturnal
- don’t eat in front of people
bonus points: abruptly excuse yourself after sniffing one of your friends
- start moving around as though you are better than everyone
bonus points: get some heelys and it will look like you are gliding
- wear an amulet or an ornate ring (that gives you powers to go out in daylight)
bonus points: if anyone trie to touch your jewellery, hiss at them
- be repulsed by garlic
bonus points: become vocal about anti-garlic opinions on twitter #nomoregarlic
- make normal human activities look odd (sitting to still, not blinking)
bonus points: forget to breathe every now and again
- refuse to have your picture taken
bonus points: complain about not having a reflection
- do not enter a venue unless you have been invited in
bonus points: ask the bouncer at the club to invite you in
- pretend that you can read minds (use this number mind reading trick)
- leave bite marks on your significant other
- learn Latin
- change your driver’s license so you are aged 345
Get the vampire lookNow that you know how to become a vampire, you need the right look.
- wear makeup that is a few shades to pale for your natural skin tone
change your eye colour: excuse yourself from a group situation and say you are getting a bite to eat, come back wearing a pair of our red contact lenses and say you had a great meal
- start wearing sunglasses inside
- try and look a little bit sick
- wear a lot of black
How to convince someone you’re a vampire without losing friends
There are a few risks associated with fully-committing to the vampire life:
- you may lose friends
- you might lose self-respect
- you might lose your mind
It should be a bit of fun.
But if you rack up a bunch of bonus points, you might be left alone with only your non-existent reflection to keep you company.
Halloween is the perfect time to play a vampire.
Use it as an opportunity to dress up and see what it’s like to live as a supernatural being. Then, save the rest of the fun until next year.
Shop Online with Mesmereyez Today
Transform into all sorts of supernatural beings this Halloween. Shop our full collection of Halloween contact lenses now!
We have everything you need to convince you’re friends that you’re absolutely frightening. We even have fake blood and wounds for all the sickos out there.
Browse through our full collection now and let us know if you have any questions.