The special Halloween contact lenses Australia is going crazy for can be yours
Let’s be blunt and get to the point – the whole point of Halloween is to dress to your best. No lazy shortcuts or ‘slap it together’ outfits work. It makes sense to put in some serious effort and the great news is you can look your freakiest best with a pair of seriously awesome Halloween contact lenses.
They don’t cost the earth and you will be all set to have one hell of a time with your Halloween transformation.
Without a proper plan of what you want to wear and how to make it a reality, you are seriously dreaming.
It’s like heading to a Halloween party with red nose on thinking you’ve nailed your ‘amazing Joker’ costume when you look more like Rudolph the reindeer. (Garry, you just don’t listen to advice).
Then you wonder why you don’t win Best Dressed when you look the worst kind of ‘lazy and couldn’t be bothered‘, or straight out Super Deluded.
With the right costume, you’re on your way BUT (and it’s a big but, not KK size and just one T) – with a pair of the perfect Halloween contact lenses in, you’re a winner!
Taking Halloween to another level
Whether it’s your first time getting dressed up for Halloween (Hello? Where have you been hiding?), or you’re a bit of a HPV – that’s Halloween Party Veteran – you should know that making that extra bit of effort means making a whole lot more of an impression.
That’s where you need a wicked set of Halloween contact lenses Australia!
Any costume that is worth your time and money is going to look ten times better with you in the right pair of Halloween lenses.
Even a Halloween outfit that’s so-so can go to Wo Hoh with help from some killer looking contacts.
If the ‘eyes are the window to the soul’ then dress them up.
A Tip or Two on Halloween lenses
Halloween is a chance to look amazeballs and have a truckload of fun in the process.
Here’s some advice worth sharing;
- First Off – Don’t choose a costume that you can’t pull off (too elaborate or too expensive to put together means put it in the basket marked Too Hard and leave it there)
- Find the right Halloween contact lenses and use them for inspiration (they can help you put a few finishing touches that will have your outfit shift to Outstanding)
- Don’t just buy any Halloween lenses (dressing as Catwoman and going with Zombie lenses is a No-No and Alien lenses with a Joker or Harley Quinn outfit just makes you look like a Bozo)
- Go All In (because there’s nothing worse than a half baked brownie or a half baked Halloween outfit, so Commit to the Costume and that means getting Halloween lenses)
If you think that none of these matter, then you’re wronger than wrong and No, it doesn’t matter if that’s not proper grammar because what you can do to kill a Halloween party in a crappy costume is a crime. (You got that Garry? What ghost wears friggin’ sandals? Were you haunting a beach?)
A Few Tricks of the Trade
If you’re not ready to go too far ‘Out There’, here’s a couple of cool costume ideas.
You can transform something simple like a Witch, Ghost, Wildcat or Zombie into an elaborate look with the help of some quality Halloween contacts.
- Glass White lenses are great for witches, ghosts and ghouls and the Walking Dead
- Need a weird look in your eyes, go with Yellow, Purple Glaze or Clockwork Orange
- Any costume with something to do with blood, get a pair of Vampire suckers
- Want to look possessed? Purchase a set of Blackout, Whiteout or Bloodshot Drops
- For an added spark of inspiration, pick up a pair of Werewolf, Psycho or Devil lenses
There’s a world of wacky and wonderful coloured contacts for Halloween available. Just make sure that you’re buying quality certified lenses, after all – it’s your eyes we’re talking about not just some stick-on scar.
Where do you find the top Halloween Contact Lenses Australia has available? It just so happens that it’s easier than you think.
The MesmerEyez Difference
You don’t need to go here, there and everywhere trying to work out which place has the best Halloween contacts. With MesmerEyez, you have it all ready, set and waiting for you.
Talk about a fantastic range and almost too much variety, well you have it.
The best of the bloody best is here with incredible lenses from the UV, Xtreme, Full & Mini Sclera and the ‘got to see it to believe it’ Blind range of contacts.
These are the real deal when it comes to unreal Halloween lenses. You’ll probably scare yourself senseless when you see any of these heart-stopping eyes looking back at you.
All from the best brands and EU quality certified, so you know you’re getting the top notch contacts for your Halloween.
The other great thing is MesmerEyez deliver anywhere – Australia wide!
MesmerEyez – Your Halloween look just got scarily good