Batman and Robin wouldn’t be anything without people to fight against.
One of the most iconic DC villains is the beautiful Poison Ivy.
Check out this iconic scene where Robin uses rubber lips to stay safe from Ivy’s charms:
Without a doubt, a Poison Ivy costume will turn heads at Halloween this year.
Revive one of the most-loved comic book characters by putting your own spin on the look.
POISON IVY MAKEUP TUTORIAL
Poison Ivy is famous for her glamorous charms.
She’s deadly because she’s so irresistible. Your Poison Ivy costume should start with makeup.
Here is one of our favourite glamorous Halloween makeup tutorials:
If you aren’t a fan of this look, you can search on YouTube where there are a bunch of accessible, step-by-step tutorials.
Complete your Poison Ivy makeup look with a few essential accessories:
- Cherry red wig - the hair is super important - you can decide how much you want to spend here.
- Stick on leaves - whether you want to fashion your own leaves or use temporary tattoos, you can get creative with your body and decorate it how you like.
- Coloured contact lenses - what says Poison Ivy more than these Temptress Green contact lenses? You’ll be irresistible with these seductive contacts.
POISON IVY COSPLAY COSTUMES
There are a few different ways you can prepare your Poison Ivy costume.
The first option is to buy one online. There are heaps of options!
The only downside to buying a costume online is the risk of someone else wearing exactly the same thing.
You can avoid this issue by making one yourself.
Check out this great tutorial if you need some inspiration:
If you don’t have a crafty bone in your body, you should consider buying a second-hand costume or trying a hire company.
That way, your Poison Ivy fancy dress can have a second life.
BATMAN THEMED COSTUME PARTY
The best way to compliment your Poison Ivy costume is to add to it with other characters.
Get a gang together and cosplay the entire DC universe.
Here's where you can start:
- Robin (make sure you have some rubber lips)
- Before and after (have a friend dress as sexy-nerd Doctor Pamela Isley who is Poison Ivy before her transformation)
- Harley Quinn (these LGBTQ+ icons are quite the pair in the DC universe)
SHOP ONLINE WITH MESMEREYEZ TODAY
Get ready for your next fancy dress event with our amazing range of contact lenses.
Shop online now and get free shipping on all Australian orders.
All eyes will be on you this Halloween.
We’ve got all the ideas you need to make your next fancy dress costume the best one ever.
Browse through our complete collection now and feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions.
Created a look with our contacts? Tag us on Instagram to feature on our page.