Where can you get quality colored lenses K-Pop idols wear?
The mystery is what are the prettiest soft lenses K-Pop idols wear and where can you get that look? It’s all about a great range of colored contacts.
K-Pop idol contact lenses are now iconic.
It’s tricky to get the magic look they have going for them. You can spend days and even weeks trying to work out what color eyes your favorite K-Pop idol has.
The whole trouble comes down to how often and how easily they can change their look and their eye color is just a part of it.
The other thing to remember is that the color of someone’s eyes also brings out the color of their hair, skin and even what they’re wearing. And it works the other way and can change the eye color a little or a whole lot.
Don’t believe us? Have a look at any of your K-Pop faves and see how the look all fits together.
It’s manicured and carefully managed magic that goes right down to the finest detail. It can even be the size of earrings or the length of collar that makes all the difference.
It helps to know that you’ll get closer to the look you’re after if you remember 3 key things:
- Those special K-Pop eyes aren’t real so you can work towards getting that color too
- Go for quality lenses or you could be wasting a mountain of time and piles of money
- Colored contacts are supposed to be fun, so don’t take it all too seriously – Seriously!
A few K-Pop secrets
Almost every K-Pop star you know wears colored contact lenses. You can research their stories back to before they were famous if you’re really dying to know what their true eye color is, but really?
Does it matter if Hani from Exid has dark brown eyes or deep hazel?
Who cares if V changed his hair and eye color more than any other K-Pop mega star?
It’s all about the image and keeping it fresh, fun and fabulous. The girls have it hard to maintain the magic look and now the guys are super-pretty and pretty pushed to the limit too.
One thing’s for sure, you can’t stop and just keep the same look for too long or it’s so long.
The answer to ‘What are the prettiest soft-lenses K-pop idols wear?’
The K-Pop idols we all love have a special reason for wearing colored contacts.
Even if their vision is perfectly fine, they will wear contacts that make their eyes appear bigger and lay on the Cute as Hell factor while doing it.
Different colors work better on different natural shades. There are different colored lenses that bring out different combinations of color. There are even patterns that bring out more of the iris and the pupil.
No-one knows this better than a K-Pop star (or their management team).
Suddenly, that dyed hair can look all the more awesome with the right colored lenses in.
The secret to the look and beauty of K-Pop idols is:
- Big eyes (and the bigger, the better!)
- A slim face and perky mouth
- Ever-changing look
There’s all that talk about how the perfect K-Pop face has a V-shaped jawline, soft arching brows and the slim face has to go with a slim (even skinny) body.
It all hangs on the eyes though.
There’s hardly a music video these days that doesn’t have your fave K-Popper draw attention by wearing some super striking colored contacts.
What are the prettiest of all? It all depends on who you want to look like.
Let’s look at the Top 5 K-Pop idols of both the girls and guys.
The Eyes of the Top 5 K-Pop Stars
Here are the big, shiny and doll-like eyes that have a special effect on millions across the globe.
We’ll start with the girls – because they rule – and you can see why those K-Pop eyes are one of the most sought-after looks going around.
- Yuna (Itzy) The size of her exquisite eyes is the first thing that hooks you
- Yujin has different colored eyes working for her. Yu better believe it!
- Solar (Mamamoo) is hotter than the Sun whichever different hair and eye color she has
- Lisa (Blackpink) This Thai singer has a look to die for – brown, green or whatever colored contacts she’s wearing, it’s a bit of magic
- Jisoo (Lovelyz) there’s a lot going on in those eyes and color changes only add to it
As for the KPop boys, well, it’s not as easy to find the five faves, but here goes…
- Felix (of Stray Kids) The KAussie and Sydney born sensation has a puppy dog look and the cool glare going on too
- Joshua (Seventeen) that cheeky look goes with the fact he’s funny
- V (BTS) of course! There’s something unique about having one monolid and one double eyelid
- Taemin (SHINee) – soft and chiselled with those endearing peepers
- Yeonjun (TXT) His name is supposed to translate to Gift from the Gods and his eyes are the key
- Xiumin (EXO) and Subin (Victon) come in for a tie at number five with their sweet looks
Any of these K-Pop wonders could be wearing any color of contact lenses they want. The whole point of the K-Pop look is to look like no-one else (until that look gets copied or something better comes along).
What does it mean for you?
Getting the most gorgeous eyes going for you
It doesn’t matter what you or anyone else thinks which or what are the prettiest soft lenses K-Pop idols wear. The good news is that almost anyone can get their hot little hands on the hottest looking colored lenses around. Nearly every possible color is out there.
All you need to do is to know where to look so you can get the look you’re after.
If you want a deep brown and innocent K-Pop look like Taemin or Onew have when they want it, then go with a Natural brown or chocolate colored contact.
Wish you had the spark and sparkle of Solar but think it’s out of your reach? Wrong!
You can get some sensational looks from a huuuge collection of colored contacts that won’t just give you the look of a K-Pop idol, you’ll get a style that’s K-Pop kaboom!
A quality look that you can change with your mood
The Korean colored contact craze took a while to get going, but it’s here to stay.
You can get that K-Pop idol look working for you in next to no time all thanks to MesmerEyez.
The coolest and cutest colored contacts are all yours with a whole range of dead-set dazzling Natural lenses.
From beautiful browns and blues to gorgeous greens and greys and there’s heavenly hazel and almost any shade you can think of waiting for you.
These are just top quality colored contacts – these are certified and EU tested so you know you’re getting the best of the best.
Here’s your chance to grab a style that fits your idol. Why wait? It’s get the top K-Pop look today!
Surprise yourself and everyone else with colored contacts from MesmerEyez – all yours 24/7