Where to find the top colour contact lenses your favourite stars wear
There is a growing list of the hottest celebrities who are loving the look of colour contact lenses.
Who would’ve thunk that the big stars would go big time on coloured contacts?
Turns out the A-listers are always on the lookout for a great new look and that’s what you get with the coolest of colour contact lenses.
If you’re in the limelight, you’ve gotta be constant re-inventing yourself.
From ex-boyband members wearing dresses in Styles like Harry or celebrity couples pairing up with totally new pairs of coloured lenses, it’s all about keeping the vibe moving.
A colour contact lenses classic
There’s one well-known case of wearing coloured contact lenses and it raising a few eyebrows.
Kanye West popped in a pair of light blue contacts and there was a hullabaloo about it. This was back in 2016, when he and KK hit the Met Gala. She was wearing a metallic outfit – like a set of armour styled to suit the bod they built for her and Kanye turned his eyes into pools of blue.
Nobody said too much about the suit of armour, but Kanye copped a lot of flak for his bright blue peepers with people saying stuff like “Let’s get a quick survey on which is worse – the ripped jeans or the blue contacts?”
Even though the twosome were somehow gonged with Best Dressed couple, some thought he looked more like a blood sucking vampire than anything bloody good. Maybe he should’ve gone all out with some Halloween lenses and a full-on freak out. But what does he care?
A list of A-listers who have gone colour contact lenses crazy
There’s a shipload of big and not-quite-so big stars who have seen how the power of coloured contacts can change the look, the whole image and get some serious cooking going on in the publicity kitchen.
No-one really knows who was first to drop a pair of coloured lenses in. That’s like, wayyy back in the 1980’s or something. We don’t do Ancient History lessons here – sozz.
There have been a few big time bug outs on stars wearing lenses though.
First up – it’s…
- Beyoncé - She has some seriously spectacular coloured contacts working for her in more than one music video. The trick with Queen B is that she can always pull off a great outfit and look. None of them look tacky or lame ducked (Hear that Kanye?) because she seems to only do it for effect and it works.
- Angelina Jolie – now, she hasn’t had a hit movie in some time now. We’ll see how Eternals plays out, but she still commands a few shelves in the magazine aisles. Funny how she can turn her eyes from brown to green and blue to grey in almost any way she likes. Sometimes it seems like she could do with a GHL in the mirror though.
- Lady Gaga – she went all goo-goo for the chance to wear coloured lenses and even had computer generated Anime eyes that people thought were some sort of magic pair of contacts that they could buy too. Talk about an express lane to Mount Disappointment!
- Selena Gomez – she is still around, although her appearances are like her last studio album – Rare. Sel has had a few turns in the coloured contact lenses stakes and seemed to enjoy the transformation it gave her. More changes on the relationship front though, but who knows where the Gomez will go next?
- All of BTS – yes, would you believe it, but BTS have coloured lenses in sometimes!! Take a breath and take a break because that is like, earth-shattering, mind-blowing, unbelievably… we cannot go on with this because we don’t have Arj Barker’s sarcastica font.
The whole point of transforming yourself is easy to understand if you break it down.
What the F is going on with coloured lenses?
There are three big F’s when it comes to wearing colour contact lenses and they go like this;
- It’s a whole heap of FUN
- It’s a way to get a look that’s FRESH
- You can even go FREAKY
Life is too tricky to take too seriously every moment of the day or night. It’s a great idea to let loose and add a little light-heartedness to your look.
You can use coloured lenses to transform your look too, but don’t be one of those who thinks it’s all about tricking people or deceit. Put your guilt in a bag and drop it in the bin. No need!
The thing is that coloured contact lenses are not just for the big stars or celebrities. You can get your hot little fingers on a whole range of fantabulous Natural, Halloween, Fancy Dress and Cosplay lenses.
There’s one name that stands out for outstanding coloured contacts – that’s MesmerEyez.
Quality that is top notch and a range that keeps growing. Get your eyes glowing today.
Love your new look with coloured lenses from Mesmereyez.
A superstar style is all yours - 24/7.