A Halloween outfit without Halloween contact lenses is like going half-dressed
Halloween isn’t really Halloween if you don’t dress up. You can go safe with your choice of outfit or you can go ‘Out There’ and really put some ‘Oh Yes’ in your fancy dress. It’s up to you. What you can’t do is miss the chance to make your costume a winner and not wear Halloween contact lenses.
It’s not just a real No-No, it’s a real Sh.. No! And it’s actually now a crime not to wear them. (Well, it should be!)
It’s one of the party seasons of the year – and boy do we need it this year – so not making the extra effort to look amazeballs is just freakin’ wrong. What a wasted opportunity.
Why it’s easy to see why Halloween contact lenses work wonders
If you haven’t had the enjoyment of wearing coloured contacts before, then here’s your chance. Maybe you have a couple of little concerns or you are freaking out a bit. Don’t get all worry warty.
- Will they hurt my eyes?
- Will I be able to see properly?
- Will I be taking a risk wearing them?
- Will they cost way too much?
- How many times can I wear them?
Sraightforward questions that need straight answers.
Taking worry out of looking fantabulous
Let’s go through the list one by one, so you know how to wear them and why it’s all the rage.
- Will wearing Halloween contact lenses hurt your eyes? No. That can only happen if you buy cheap, low quality lenses or if you wear them incorrectly (follow the instructions and yes, I’m talking to you Garry and that ‘couldn’t be bothered’ excuse for an attitude.
- Yes, you will be able to see properly but as a safeguard remember that these are not prescription lenses – so, like with your whole outfit - make sure you feel okay especially if you’re the one who is driving.
- The only risks are wearing them too long or (in the case of 1 or 3 Month coloured contacts) you don’t look after them. That brings the risk of an eye infection (So follow the friggin’ instructions!)
- Some coloured contacts claim to be high quality and come highly priced. Like you’re going to spend less money on your whole outfit and more on your Halloween eye contacts Australia? That’s just being a zombie with your spundoolies.
- How many times can you wear your Halloween contacts? FOLLOW the freakin’ instructions you flaky nut job!
Here’s a simple test: 1 Day lenses can be worn for ___ . Oh I dare you to say anything but once. Yes Garry the clue is in the name and No, you can’t phone a friend for help with that answer.
How to make your Halloween contact lenses work best for you
Don’t muck around with your Halloween outfit and don’t muck up the night for yourself and all your friends.
Choose an outfit that you can pull off and that’s not about how you take it off. Something spooky, scary and funny but if it’s too elaborate you could be heading for Halloween Hell. That’s where you sit there at the party sooking about how no-one knows who the hell you’re supposed to be.
Way to spoil a fun night there negativo!
Get help with your outfit and that’s where Halloween contact lenses can take your ‘good’ outfit and make it look great!
Just imagine it. You’re set to go as a witch or a zombie and you have a killer pair of White Out Halloween contacts in. That’s some freakout power right there.
Hitting the party as a vampire or ghostly ghoul? Then get set for fun with a set of Blood Splat contacts. Guaranteed to scare the pants of everyone in the best way.
The Magic of MesmerEyez Halloween contact lenses
It’s simple to find the best Halloween eye contacts Australia has on offer. Whether it’s wicked White Out Halloween contacts or any of the killer range of Halloween lenses, you’ll find a great look to make a great Halloween costume.
Top quality – EU certified lenses without the huge price tag.
The best part? MesmerEyez deliver anywhere – Australia wide!
MesmerEyez – Helping you become a hit at your next Halloween party