Get seen in the coloured contact lenses NZ party goers adore
If you want to make an impression, then go with the top coloured contact lenses New Zealand has fallen for.
It wasn’t always this easy to always look this fabulous.
Coloured contacts have only been around for a while and it seemed to take ages for them to make their magic way to New Zealand. Slowly but surely, word got around that you could change your look and transform the colour of your eyes with a pair of quality coloured contacts.
Now the excitement is hitting new highs as more Kiwis are getting out and about with their hot new look and soaking up a bit of that special attention. That’s the special thing about coloured contacts, you can change your look to suit your style and mood – even make that call on how you want to look for the day on that same morning.
That’s an impressive way to make an impression.
A whole new look whenever you want it
It’s been a bit odd to think that you could change the colour of your clothes, the colour of your hair and that’s pretty much where it ended. Now you can go that one step further and change the colour of your eyes.
The best part of it all is that it’s so super simple. You get a whole world of choices with the new range of coloured contact lenses New Zealand was begging for.
Why would the rest of the world have the opportunity to make the magic happen and not NZ?
Then the other questions came flooding in about coloured contacts.
- Are they safe?
- How long can you wear coloured contact lenses?
- Do they affect your vision?
- Will they change your natural eye colour?
- Can you sleep in coloured lenses?
They might be strange questions for some, but they’re actually pretty normal questions that people from all over the world have asked.
The answers are fairly straight forward and you just need to take care of a few simple things.
How to make the most of your coloured contacts
The answers to the most obvious questions about coloured lenses are easy to understand.
- Safe – coloured contacts are safe to use if you follow the care instructions properly and you buy quality coloured lenses. Without quality lenses, you could risk eye infections and having to make an urgent trip to the hospital.
- How long? You should only ever wear your coloured lenses for as long as the instructions allow. This is usually up to 8 hours. If your lenses feel uncomfortable, take them out, clean them and try again. If they still don’t feel right, then get rid of them because they could be damaged.
- Vision – You’ll be able to see out of your coloured lenses fine, unless you buy cheap and badly made lenses that can badly affect your vision and even hurt your eyes. Hello! Buy quality!
- Colour – Coloured lenses will only change the colour for your eyes when you wear them. There’s no permanent change to your natural eye colour.
- Sleep – You should never wear your coloured lenses to bed or fall asleep somewhere while you’re still wearing them. Your eyes need to be free and uncovered when you’re sleeping. Just pop your coloured lenses in their special saline solution and close the case.
If you follow the care instructions for your coloured contacts, you’ll get the best wear and the best value out of them.
Change your eyes with coloured contact lenses New Zealand style
The days of being stuck with the same coloured eyes are soooo over.
Whatever your eye colour, you have a choice of changing colours that is to die for. You can go with something really special like the new gorgeous Grey Olive lenses or the sparkle and surprise of the Topaz Blue.
Nearly anything’s possible thanks to the full on and fabulous range of top quality lenses from the top name in the game – that’s MesmerEyez.
Wherever you are in New Zealand, you can get a fresh and fantastic look happening. Make your transformation today.
Get ready to be inspired. It’s time to start mesmerising with MesmerEyez