When it comes to Halloween contact lenses Australia is going crazy for them
Gone are the days that Halloween was seen as an overseas thing for Australians. These days, everyone in the know wants to get their hands on the best Halloween contact lenses.
There’s nothing like taking a pair of dead-set scary or dead-set gorgeous Halloween contact lenses out of their special case and then seeing the transformation in your eyes.
Actually, it starts with the eyes, but it doesn’t stop there.
With the right set of Halloween lenses, your whole Halloween costume goes from looking pretty hot to fire!
It’s more than just a transformation – it’s a whole new spike to your imagination.
Get that Halloween inspiration cooking
There are some times when you’re little old brain is stuck in first gear or even ‘Park’ – that’s what the P on the gear thingy means… apparently. Should just be pause, but w’evs.
You can’t always be sparking with ideas that are wig, but you can go one road for some sweet eye inspiration. That’s where a set of Halloween contact lenses can set you on the path to fancy dress Best Dressed winner.
You’ve probably dressed up as a fave character for Halloween and you know it rocks, but do you want to become Pete Repeat with the same costume every single party (Ryan, that Dr Doom from Fanplastic Four is so lame that no-one knows who you are).
With a look at some of the great Halloween contact lenses Australia is all talking about, you have a starting point that could lead to a killer outfit.
The choice of Halloween contacts
Just so you know, there’s more than one pair of Halloween lenses out there that could make or take your costume to new heights. Here’s a few suggestions that could help you if you’re brain feels like it froze with the ice-cream you ate last night.
The look can go with what lenses you put in your eyes, such as;
- Vampire lenses – including Red Vampire, Twilight and Blind vampire lenses where you can forget about sucking because you will be blood-curdling cool.
- Zombie and Undead contacts – where you can come to unlife (is that a word? Should be!) with Zombie Dawn and Blind Walking Dead lenses that freak the funk out of people.
- White lenses – now, you might think that sounds a bit hmmm, but you’re wronggg. There are some seriously fantastico contacts like White Demon, Halloween Blind White and White Mesh which can make you look full-on incredible.
- Sclera and Mini-Sclera – no, they’re not a new sister Hip Hop team. These lenses cover almost all the eye (mini) or the whole eye and we mean ALL – (full Sclera). There’s nothing quite like having someone look at you and see all black, all white or all red or whatever else. F…freaky!
If you can’t get some pretty amazeball ideas from those Halloween contacts, then you aren’t using your grey mat man (that’s old speak for grey matter, which is even older for brains. JFFI! Just friggin’ forget it.)
Any of these top 5 outfits will be a dead-set winner. Whatever you wear to your Halloween party or parties, you have to do yourself the favour and flavour that outfit with a super slick pair Halloween contact lenses. You won’t regret it, but if you don’t get some and you see anyone else in a shock rock pair of them, you definitely will.
Halloween is nothing without the right contact lenses
Now, it might seem a bit rich to say that you will blow your Halloween costume big time if you don’t wear a pair of Halloween contact lenses, but it just doesn’t make sense not too.
Three quick questions you might have and some speedy responses to make it all crystal for you.
- Are they safe to wear – YES – just make sure you buy quality coloured lenses and from a trusted source – no Little Joe’s Garage Pop-up in some place you’ve never heard of. And always follow the instructions of how to care for them and how long to wear them.
- Are they expensive? – NO – they should be quality and certified as that but that doesn’t mean a huge price tag.
- Are they scary to wear? – YES – that’s the whole point! They won’t be scary to put in or have you worrying that they will hurt your eyes. The best part is that they will scare, shock and startle people when they catch a look in your eyes. Enjoy the fun of the freak-out fest!
The best Halloween contact lenses Australia has seen is here
The great thing about great Halloween contacts is they are easy to use, easy to care for and they make it easy to turn any fancy dress outfit into something outstanding.
The great thing about Halloween lenses from MesmerEyez is that you have EU quality certified lenses at a great price and backed by the best customer service in the business.
You can go ghostly, gruesome and frighteningly gorgeous with the fab collection ready and waiting for you at Mesmereyez.
Look wicked and wonderful in your set of Halloween lenses – ready when you are 24/7.