There’s a few things we look forward to during the year – like a birthdays, a holiday, doing your taxes (ahem! Almost choked then, but maybe there are some bean counters who love that time – don’t judge them Judy).
Then there’s the freak out fun of Halloween.
That’s why there’s a whole heap of peeps that know a great Halloween costume hits a high with some of the Halloween contact lenses Australia is going crazy for.
Hello to Halloween high
I don’t care who you are – you gotta love Halloween.
It’s a time to let you hair down (or puff it up) whip up a costume and dress up (or down if you’re going as a zombie, just make sure people know you’re in a costume because it can be pretty embarrassing if no-one notices. That’s a little prompt to dress a bit better and have more than one shower a month (talking to you Kane).
It doesn’t matter who you are, you gotta go the whole lock, stock and caboodle on the costume side of things. That’s why Halloween contacts are not just important – they’re a costume’s life and death.
Don’t believe it? Well, time to shine a torch in your face because it’s time you saw the light.
Here’s the simple equation Einstein!
Two people head to a Halloween party as the same character – let’s say it’s something popular like Harley Quinn.
- BB walks in the door with a really good outfit on – got the stockings and shorts working with a side-pony tail and that baseball bat.
- People look over and the unspoken word is it’s a solid 7 out of 10 look. Pretty happy with that.
- Then AA walks in a little while later – everyone turns because they know there’s two HQ’s.
- AA has the blue rinsed hair-do, the lipstick, the blue eyeshadow, the necklace, belt, glove and fingernails and those CRAZY eyes.
- There’s a whole lot of “Oohs” from the crowd and BB is shrinking back into the corner
It’s not much fun being out-outfitted but you gotta understand how over the top can sometimes work wonders for you.
None of that Same Old – Same Old story
There’s a few key ingredients to having the right recipe for a Halloween winning costume.
- Choose a character that suits you – if you hate wearing boots or heels, adios Batman/Bat Girl
- Don’t spend too much money on your outfit – make a budget with glue – stick to it!
- Don’t spend too much time on it either – plan ahead and make sure you have enough hours
- Go the extra mile by doing a voice, finding your special walk or facial expressions
(No-one is going to rate a zombie who is all smiles and even giggles half the time)
- Check out the little things about the costume and add as many fine details as you can
(That’s why those in the know go for the top Halloween contact lenses Australia!)
Don’t stress – get dressed and have a wicked time. The most important thing of all is to have FUN!
Just don’t be one of those who doesn’t make an effort or goes as the same character every fancy dress and Halloween. It’s a bit of an insult. (That’d be you Darren with the “Oh, you’re Superman… again)
An eye-catching outfit
One you’ve chosen a Halloween costume you’re happy with – and you can take it for a test drive a night or two before the party to get the feel of it – it’s time to choose the eyes that really make it work.
If it’s a zombie outfit or you’re going as one of the walking dead, then you can look all the more awesome with the right coloured contacts in.
It’s the same story with a vampire, witch, Marvel or DC character. There’s something extra special about the extra special effect that comes with the right Halloween or fancy dress lenses.
If you’re still asking where do you get your hands on the best Halloween contact lenses Australia has ever seen? The answer is right here.
There’s only one place you need to know for any kind of top notch coloured contacts.
It’s all yours at MesmerEyez.
Halloween contact lenses that are made in the UK under strict controls and come with special European quality certification.
The range is unbeatable – the looks are incredible.
A great Halloween starts now – get ready to MesmerEyez.