How Halloween contact lenses can help you look like a fancy dress superstar
If you want to look like you’ve made an effort when it comes to your Halloween costume for 2020, here’s a top tip – put in some effort! Make sure you have some killer Halloween contact lenses.
Why do some people think they can just ‘throw something together’ and then they’re shocked that their outfit didn’t rock? It’s like making a dinner from whatever is left in the fridge and then wondering why no-one asks if the dish was from a 5 star restaurant. It’s the same as a Kardashian winning a Nobel Prize for Physics – it ain’t gonna happen!!
Don’t go complaining that you’re not in the running for ‘Best Dressed’ at this year’s Halloween party if you can’t even be bothered to boost your outfit with some seriously cool Halloween contact lenses.
Some Halloween ideas for 2020 to avoid
First off, don’t go as the same old thing you always dress up as. Please!
Halloween comes around every year, but it doesn’t mean it’s the same story for your costume.
This is not a fancy dress merry-go-round and you’re not spinning some bullstein that you’ve found the perfect outfit and there’s no point changing it. That’s a new book of wisdom from Justin Bieber – no-one’s buying it.
Snap out of your sleepwalking then dress up as a zombie, because your imagination is half-dead already. There’s some great outfits out there – just choose wisely.
- No offensive outfits – they aren’t funny unless it is a deliberately themed ‘Offensive’ party
- Nothing to do with Covid-19 – if you have to ask why, see a psychiatrist pronto
- No blackface – if you have to ask why, go back under the rock you crawled out from
- No Donald Trump – it’s already scary enough and political stuff is just not Halloween
- Forget characters that have been forgotten – yeah, you may remember Neytiri from Avatar or Xena the Warrior Princess, but everyone else will either frown or smile in over-politeness
Don’t go for the most obvious character or costume either. If you’re in doubt, phone a friend and check out a few posts to see what is ‘the most overdone’ costume of 2020. Trust us, there will be one or two to avoid. (Our tip is anything Tik Tok related)
You don’t have to be ground-breaking but you don’t want to look like everybody else either!
Our tip for the 5 Best Halloween costumes of 2020
There are going to be some oddball and straight out crazy outfits for Halloween 2020. Here’s our educated guess for the 5 Best Halloween costumes in 2020.
- Harley Quinn – she’s feisty, kooky and scary all at once. The great thing about her is that she makes for a really great costume. The pig tails, the make-up, the fish net stockings and shorts – you could even get away without a baseball bat.
- Pennywise – nothing scares people more than weirdo clowns and Pennywise keeps that tradition going. A red haired wig, clown make-up and some frightening Halloween contact lenses will do the creep out work for you.
- Poison Ivy – A lot of fun and when you pull this outfit off as a winner, everyone will be green with envy. The special touch are the eyes. Go for some special coloured contacts like Green Temptress and you’ll look amazeballs.
- Tiger King – is a sad story but one that rated through the roof. Bad dyed hair, outrageous outfits and you’re all set to be a ‘one-off’ from this creepy character.
- Walking Dead – there’s just something funny about being a zombie and the bonus is, you’re never in a hurry. Get some old clothes you can smudge up, rip and tear a little – watch the backside area or you might feel the Wind howling through you – then make sure you pack in a stunning set of Halloween contacts. Try a pair of Bloodshot Drops for the deadly effect.
Any of these top 5 outfits will be a dead-set winner. Whatever you choose to wear, just remember that a pair of striking Halloween contact lenses makes any costume go one level up.
There’s no Halloween without coloured contact lenses
Yes, of course it’s a bit of an exaggeration but you are wasting a golden opportunity to look SHAH – (that’s something hot and happening, sort of) if you don’t top off a top Halloween costume with the huge range of great coloured contacts.
You wouldn’t go to a fancy dress with one bum cheek hanging out, well going to Halloween without Halloween contact lenses in is just as half-arsed.
Get the best of the best at a killer price. There’s a scarily good and massive range of quality Halloween lenses ready and waiting for you.
Looking dead set gruesome and gorgeous is easy thanks to Mesmereyez.
Get a wicked look from a world of great Halloween lenses - 24/7.