Wearing Coloured Contact Lenses is easy
Are coloured contact lenses going to change your life? Read on and find out.
What do you want? The answers all laid out on a silver platter for you? Geez Louis the XVI
Okay, you’re sitting there thinking that life is a bit BTDT (Been there, done that). Maybe you’re bored with your job, the day to day routine and especially the way you look these days.
First off, boo hoo!
Drop the sooky la-lahs and do something about it.
Don’t just go out on a massive spending spree, especially not clothes shopping and super especially not without a close friend. We’re talking about the friend who can tell you that a lemon coloured top makes you look like a walking gelati. (Sorry Mandy, but you asked).
There’s a nifty way to make a shift in the way you look and the way you feel about yourself.
How coloured contact lenses work
It’s no surprise that someone with a whole new hair-do can seem more confident and self-assured. If it’s a shocker of a do – more like a hair-don’t – then the opposite can happen.
The thing about coloured contact lenses is how the new look can bring out a new side to someone’s character. It’s not going to suddenly turn a super shy person into Captain Arrogant, but it can bring out a spark that was hiding in the back corner of the personality.
Getting your first pair of coloured contacts
There’s no need to worry too much about coloured contact lenses.
Those horror stories you might hear are just that – stories. There’s that well told tale of ‘the contact lens that went around the back of the eye and into the brain’. It’s a clearly crapola and actually physically impossible, end of story.
You might be a little nervous about the first time you put your first set of coloured contact lenses in. Fair enough and it’s fair to say, don’t worry. Just take a bit of care.
Buy a trusted brand of coloured contact lenses – one that is backed by proper certification and has a proper water content (e.g. 45%).
Tips to wearing coloured contacts
Here’s some handy tips to wearing your new coloured lenses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly. It’s super important to clean your hands and remove any dirt, hair or bacteria before you put your contact lenses in.
- Make sure the contacts are wet with the cleaning solution before you go putting them in your eyes. Dry lenses can crack, and be harmful if you put them directly into your eye.
- Put one lens on your index finger. At this stage, both your lens and your finger should be wet with contact-lens solution. Make sure that the lens is balancing in the centre of your finger, with the coloured side pointed down – like a bowl sitting there.
- Hold your eye open then put the lens in and close your lower lid – blink until the lens is centred on the eye. Repeat with the other eye and…
- Bingo Bango – you’ve got your new coloured contacts in and you’re ready to roll muchacho!
Remember to clean the lenses after you’ve worn them and keep them all safe and sound in their special lens solution case so they’re ready to go whenever you are.
A new set of lenses gets you set for adventure
With a new set of coloured contacts in, you can climb Mt Everest, swim the English Channel and even tackle a lion or tiger. No, you can’t and you should leave lions and tigers alone anyway. While you’re at it, stay away from Everest too, there’s enough going on there with tourist overload and the Channel is pretty busy with, like, something called SHIPS!
A pair of coloured contact lenses isn’t going to make your Superman or Wonder Woman, but it will give you a fresh look at yourself and for others – plus – you get the chance to have a lot of fun.
Ready to mesmerise people?
See MesmerEyez for your first pair of coloured contact lenses (or your 2nd, 3rd or 50th pair). The best coloured contacts – EU certified and approved – are ready to go.
Head to MesmerEyez and you’ll be looking like a new you in no time.