We’re all special.
Some are more special than others – sorry rude guy who tries to jump the queue at the café and gives you a dirty look when you pull him up on it. You’re special for the WRONG reasons pal!
Okay, got that out of my system. Now, where was I?
Let’s talk about eyes that have a bit of magic about them – eyes that have that something special.
It can be the shape. People go nuts for almond shaped eyes. Could be a bit of a cheekiness or even a shy look can mean there’s something special going on behind the scenes.
Most of the time, it’s the eye colour that holds a bit of mystery or even a little witchery.
COLORED CONTACT LENSES WIN OUT
Why not give yourself a little Wow factor with your eye colour?
If you think you’re missing something special, then get a special little helping hand.
Goodbye sooky la-lah and Hello gorgeous! Get yourself non prescription colored contact lenses Australia! You’ll be looking ‘sweet as’ in honey brown. Soar up and away with a Heavenly blue or dazzle with a hazel or really shine with a bright emerald.
If you think Mother Nature got it wrong – then make it right with the right colored contact lenses.
IT STARTS WITH THE EYES
Eyes are often the first thing we notice about someone. The colour of their eyes is usually next.
Did you know that everyone’s eyes are different? They’re like fingerprints. The iris – (you know, the colored part of the eye, not the flower) is unique. Even identical twins have different irises.
That means, no matter how boring you think your eyes are, they’re special – one off wonders. Tell that to anyone having a whinge with crap like “there’s nothing special about me”.
Just tell them to shut their eyes while you tell them the iris story and how all eyes are different. Then tell them to open their eyes and hopefully they will shut their traps about not being special.
Of course, we all like a little change now and then and that’s where colored contact lenses come to the rescue.
A FEW FUN FACTS TO COLOUR YOUR THOUGHTS
- The most common eye colour in the world is brown. Wait up! There’s dark brown, light brown, honey brown and hazel brown. Oh, and anything in between.
- Brown eyes are actually blue underneath. So if you’re brown-eyed and you wear colored contact lenses, you’re not cheating. You’re just bringing out what’s already there.
- All blue-eyed people shares a common ancestor. That’s every blue-eyed person in the World. So Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence are sisters – maybe…way back.
- The colour of your eyes doesn’t change but it LOOKS like it does depending on how much light is shining on them and how much love is shining out of them – orhhhhhh! That’s lovely!
- Being born with two differently colored eyes is called Heterochromia. Yeah, I don’t know how to say it either. You wouldn’t have to explain it anyway – everyone could see that your eyes are like, weird - but in the best way.
- Green eyes are supposed to be the rarest eye colour of all. Like, only 2% of the world population have green eyes. And no, the Hulk doesn’t count!
Here’s a few famous people with green eyes:
- Emma Stone
- Eddie Redmayne
- Kate Middleton – that’s Princess Kate to you
The more you look at someone’s eyes, the more you'll notice how unique they are. Just remember - your eyes are special, whatever the colour!
THE BEST PART OF EYE COLOUR
The great thing about the colour of your eyes is that you can change them. It’s super easy with colored contact lenses.
We’re not talking just any colored contact lenses here, we’re talking non prescription, colored contact lenses Australia!
Get yourself some awesome eyes and you can do it today.
Where do you find non prescription colored contact lenses Australia? Here’s where you wanna go!
Check out MesmerEyez – the specialist colored contact lenses online store.
MesmerEyez has you looking your best 24/7.