Life Looks A Whole Lot Better In Colour Contacts
Let’s face it, this has been a bit of a weird year. There’s been lockdowns and let-downs but the spirit of people is something that has shined bright.
When the worst is over, won’t it be great to celebrate? What about a party or two to make up for not being able to share the fun and laughter face to face?
That’s where a pair of fun and fabulous colour contacts comes into it.
It might just be time to go a little ‘out there’ because we can’t go out there.
Be a Part of the Party
Now, not everyone is an extrovert – even if they think they are.
Telling a joke at work doesn’t make you an extrovert or a comedian (got that Daryl?). Telling the same joke online is even worse, but it’s been a weird year, so you’re off the hook – (for now).
There’s an idea around of dressing up even in lockdown. Makes sense when you think about the alternative of wearing pyjamas or the same clothes 5 days in a row.
That’d be you again, wouldn’t it Daryl?
But, like we said, it’s been a weird year and we’ll try to forget that. I did say ‘Try’.
Maybe you could try a pair of new colour contacts and see if that gives you a bit of inspiration? It is an easy way to get a bit of spark into your life. Nothing to lose, eh?
A New Look and a New Start
Whenever this pandemic is back in its damn pan and we can get out and about again, that’s going to be a new start and something to cheer.
Here’s 5 things that you can do to get the good times rolling;
- Call a party with all your close friends
- Get prepared and buy your party stuff from local shops who have done it tough
- Ask some neighbours to come along – we’ve all met a few new ones
- Choose a theme that’s either crazy, silly or a bit out of the ordinary
- Tell someone how much they mean to you (don’t need an excuse for that)
Then get set to have a good time but without the pressure of making it the BIGGEST night of your life like some people do for New Year’s. (Sorry Sooz but the overhype is getting a bit under the skin)
Stay well clear of being insensitive and talking about disease and infection and isolation and all that – just keep things light-hearted.
- What the Hell Halloween Party – don’t wait for the October (Whenever! It’s fun)
- Come as a Friend – the host gets to choose which friend you’re dressing up as (no doubles)
- Childhood Hero – come as someone that you looked up to (always funny/embarrassing)
- Fancy Dress Roulette – where you and a friend choose who to dress each other as
- Weird Out – just go nuts with the crazy look!
- Worst Fashion Fancy Dress – pick from any decade - there’s always the best of the worst
See how far you can take it. There’s a buzz about being a weirdo or just straight out stupid. Having fun at your own expense is priceless.
Remember that if you’re dressing up, you gotta go the whole Hogwarts. That means getting some cool colour contacts.
Coming as a celebrity? Don’t just do the clothes and a wig – go all the way and get their eye colour happening with the right colour contacts. It’s easy and shows you’ve gone the extra mile for the party style.
A whole world of colour contacts to choose from
Okay, maybe a whole world is a bit much, but trust us – there’s a shipload of great colour contacts out there if you know where to look.
There’s one name that has coloured lenses that will mesmerise you and anyone who looks at you.
The name is MesmerEyez – with a zed because it’s the end of the alphabet and the end of your search.
Big bloody Yes!
The great thing is MesmerEyez lenses are top quality, not cheap and dodgy. We’re talking about UK Brand and EU quality certified, all at a great price which is super nice.
Don’t start to piss fart around with any other supplier and get burnt. Fire up your imagination and the party with the coooooolest colour contacts around. It’s all set to go at MesmerEyez.